Premium Tagtiv8 Word – Active Resources for English (Letters and Sounds)
Tagtiv8 Letters and Sounds
What is Premium Tagtiv8 Word (Letters and Sounds)?
Tagtiv8 Word (Letters and Sounds) provide opportunities for the active generation of words. These can then be used as the basis or stimulus for writing in a range of situations and different text types.
Learners use Premium Tagtiv8 Word to develop an understanding of phonics, spelling and more. Tagtiv8 games have direct links to the English National Curriculum. They are incredibly versatile – suitable for all ages, for whole classes and intervention groups.
All activities include a blend of Physical and Thinking Challenges, guaranteed to engage even the most reluctant learner.
How do Tagtiv8 Activities & Team Challenges Inspire & Enthuse children?
Teams create words that other teams have to:
- incorporate into various text types
- put into alphabetical order
- spot the deliberate mistake
- use as a basis to generate rhyming words, antonyms, homonyms and homophones
- sort into word classes and families
Children enjoy creating:
- anagrams for others to solve
- sentences that others have to punctuate correctly
- characters and settings for narrative writing
- topic words
- root words for others to add prefixes and suffixes
- words that can be used to make compound word
How does Tagtiv8 Word (Letters and Sounds) link to other Subjects?
It’s not just about SPaG! By being creative, Tagtiv8 Word can easily be linked to other subjects too.
Think Tig/Tag or Tag Rugby meets:
- Languages other than English
Do you want to find out more? Simply click here.
What is Included in Premium Tagtiv8 Word (Letters and Sounds)?
- Six flexi-tubs – one for each team
- Six up-cycled units to store the tags and help the games flow
- 80 yellow Tags covering all the vowels
- 130 red Tags covering all the consonants
- 70 blue Tags covering the phonics and spelling requirements in Letters and Sounds
- 30 belts
- Access to a FREE Starter Pack of activities for teachers and children (EYFS, KS1 – KS2)
Who is Recommending Tagtiv8 Word?
“Tagtiv8 is an amazing resource and should be in every school.”
Alison Kriel, CEO, Amaya Trust, London
“We don’t do enough for our children’s hearts.”
Teacher on an Active SPaG course, Bradford
Made Locally – Thinking Globally
Our resources are made in the UK – in Yorkshire to be precise. We outsource to local people and organisations, thus reducing our carbon footprints. In terms of sustainability, we continue to seek eco-friendly materials – this is why our latest products utilise up-cycled plastic. Naturally, we are proud of our northern routes and partner with Northern Powerhouse.
Looking Ahead – What Next?
Tagtiv8 Word (Letters and Sounds) costs only £545 plus VAT. If you are a primary school in England, you can always fund the purchase with your Primary PE & Sport Premium.
Once you are up and going, you may like to subscribe for Weekly Games, resources competitions and other offers.
Savings can be made if you book an Activity Day and/or CPD with us – or if you decide to purchase our Tagtiv8 Mathematics resources too.
Just give us a call to find out more.