What is a Tagtiv8 Activity Day?
An Activity Day – or Days – with Tagtiv8 allow your school community to see how our Physically Active Learning (PAL) approaches can improve learning at your school.
Our Activity Days are flexible so that they can fit around your school timetable and the needs of your learners. You can choose to focus on English or Mathematics – or maybe you would like to see both areas of the curriculum delivered in a fun and active way.
Our team will work with you during the lead up, helping to select the groups and activities based on your needs and objectives. Sessions are prepared and delivered by qualified Tagtiv8 teachers.
What could the Activity Day include?
- An assembly to launch the day or a celebration at the end of the day
- Morning and afternoon sessions for classes in KS2, KS1 and EYFS
- Training for Move & Learn Champion children
- In-built CPD for teaching and support staff during the sessions
- Staff CPD after school to embed PAL ideas and games, while developing staff creativity
Why have an Activity Day?
You can see:
- our ideas and active learning games in action at your school
- how they impact upon your learners and staff
- how our ideas and activities fit into your own school improvement plan and your environment/facilities
What is the Impact?
We guarantee that your Tagtiv8 Activity Day will be a resounding success, but the real successes have to be long-lasting. We aim to empower teachers so they are confident with PAL approaches – ready to take learning beyond the classroom.
“This is great – it’s so simple. I wish I had thought of it!”
Year 4 Teacher, St,. Anselm’s CP School, Harrow, London
“I’m going to try this with my class tomorrow! My boys are going to love this!”
Year 2 Teacher, Rawdon St Peter’s Primary School, Leeds
“The kids and staff were glowing about Tagtiv8; what a fantastic idea! They all enjoyed it. Staff commented about how it inspired meaningful discussion – that’s what we need.”
Head Teacher, Bede Community Primary School, Gateshead
“The staff who saw your sessions absolutely loved it! They can’t wait to start it with the kids.”
Catherine Odor, KS1 Leader, Whitkirk Primary School, Leeds
How do Tagtiv8 promote Pupil Voice and Pupil Action?
Do you want to:
- see the true potential of your children?
- raise self-confidence and self esteem?
- develop student leadership?
Our Move & Learn Champions programme works as well as plays. All we ask is that you choose older children to be our coaches for the day. Our carefully scaffolded sessions mean that they are equipped to lead PAL sessions of their own. Not only that, they can nudge teachers to remind them to ‘move and learn’ when we have gone. Read these blog posts to find out more:
Activity Days also allow instant feedback from the learners – ask them how they would like to spend the PE and Sport Premium.
What Happens Next?
If you require any further information or wish to check availability please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us – on 020 3370 4272 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org