Premium Tagtiv8 Word – Physically Active Resources for English (NC)
Premium Tagtiv8 Word (National Curriculum)
What is Premium Tagtiv8 Word National Curriculum (NC)?
Our Premium Tagtiv8 Word National Curriculum (NC) resources provide opportunities for the active generation of words. These can then be used as the basis or stimulus for writing in a range of situations and different text types.
Learners use Premium Tagtiv8 Word to develop an understanding of phonics, spelling and more.
How does Tagtiv8 Word Inspire & Enthuse children?
Teams create words that other teams have to:
- incorporate into various text types
- put into alphabetical order
- spot the deliberate mistake
- use as a basis to generate rhyming words, antonyms, homonyms and homophones
- sort into word classes and families
Children enjoy creating:
- anagrams for others to solve
- sentences that others have to punctuate correctly
- characters and settings for narrative writing
- topic words
- root words for others to add prefixes and suffixes
- words that can be used to make compound word
What is Included in Premium Tagtiv8 Word National Curriculum (NC)?
- Six flexi-tubs – one for each team
- Six up-cycled units to store the tags and help the games flow
- colourful tags for consonants, vowels and di/trigraphs, prefixes and suffixes
- 30 Black Velcro Belts
- Access to a FREE Starter Pack of activities for teachers and children (EYFS, KS1 – KS2)
Once you are up and going, you may like to subscribe for Weekly Games, resources competitions and other offers.
How does Tagtiv8 Word link to other Subjects?
It’s not just about SPaG! Tagtiv8 Word can easily be linked to other subjects too. Think Tig/Tag or Tag Rugby meets:
- Languages other than English
To find out more, click here.
Looking Ahead – What Next?
Give us a call or order online.
Our Premium Tagtiv8 Word kit costs only £595 plus VAT. If you are a primary school in England, you can always fund the purchase with your PE & Sport Premium.
Savings can be made if you book an Activity Day and/or CPD with us – just give us a call to find out more.