Physical Activity Day for Learners
Bespoke activity sessions for Learners with in-built CPD.
A Physical Activity Day with us is an ideal way to see how our ideas, active learning games and resources can benefit the learners and staff at your school. You will be see just how it easy it is to implement the recommendations of the Chief Medical Officer and the Childhood Obesity Plan of Action.
Our Activity Days are flexible so that they can fit around your school day and the needs of your learners. You can choose to focus on English or Mathematics…or maybe you would like to see both areas of the curriculum delivered in a fun and active way.
Our team will work with you during the lead up, helping to select the groups and activities based on your needs and objectives. Sessions are prepared and delivered by qualified Tagtiv8 teachers and coaches, based on the needs of your staff and learners.
What does the Activity Day include?
- An assembly to launch the day or a celebration at the end of the day.
- Up to 4 sessions in the morning and 3 sessions in the afternoon with selected classes or groups.
- Equipment and resources will be supplied.
- In-built CPD for the teaching and support staff during the sessions.
Why have an Activity Day?
You can see:
- our ideas and active learning games in action at your school.
- how they impact upon your learners and staff.
- how our ideas and activities fit into your own school improvement plan and your environment/facilities.
What are forward-thinking school leaders saying?
“Active, fun session with Tagtiv8 today, combining fitness plus learning – literacy & maths – & perfect weather too!”
Head Teacher, Grangetown Primary School, Sunderland
“A great session with our year 6 children at school today with Tagtiv8. We can’t wait for the next one!”
Assistant Head Teacher, Richard Alibon Primary School, Dagenham
“The kids and staff were glowing about Tagtiv8; what a fantastic idea! They all enjoyed it. Staff commented about how it inspired meaningful discussion – that’s what we need.”
Head Teacher Bede Community Primary School, Gateshead
How does an Activity Day promote Pupil Voice?
- Gain instant feedback from the learners and ask them how to spend your PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools.
How can we help embed the Active Learning programme further?
- We can create bespoke training via a special rate for an additional CPD session at the end of the day.
If you require any further information or wish to check availability please do not hesitate to contact us.